Aqua-Tech Solutions, LLC. has an immediate opening for Senior Level CNC Programmer/Machinist at our Broussard facility. Accountable for taking direction from the department head, fully understanding applicable policies, rules, and regulations, and working with safety as a high priority. Candidate must have 5+years minimum experience in setting up equipment and operation.
- Must be able to read and comprehend engineering drawings.
- Capable to create programs and operate HAAS and Mazak CNC Mill and Lathe machines.
- Attention to detail, able to hold tight tolerances, and make complex parts
- Understand and properly use machine tools, including inserts, end mills, drills, boring bars.
- Understand and properly use measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, indicators, travel indicators, plug and ring gages. Analog, Digital or Vernier.
- Self-motivated, ability to work well with others, problem-solving, and troubleshoot with engineers to optimize the machining process, improve set up time, and develop efficiencies on machine room floor.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, geometry, with the ability to apply mathematical functions.
- Multi-task, work with a sense of urgency, meet tight deadlines, and work overtime if required.
- Able to keep team members, leaders, and necessary co-workers informed and communicate when assistance is needed.
- Able to complete work order requests. Fulfill orders for production.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent trade schooling.
- Preferred 5+ years CNC programming experience.
- Ability to lift25-50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand on feet for up to 8-hour shifts.
- Working Hours: 8-5 (M-F)/ overtime when required
- CNC Machinist: 5+years (Required)
- CNC Programming: 5+ years (Required)